willz121
FMFA Staff
FMFA Staff
FMFA Credits:  43,934,000

Re: Match 15 Reaction

Post by willz121 »

Spoilers...

Burnley 0 - 1 Leicester City

What a massive win this is, but we should've had a lot more goals to be honest. Our strikers couldn't hit a cows backside with a stringed instrument, but thankfully club captain Micin got one which was enough to see us get three points here. If we could string any kind of form together, we could be onto something, and finally we've won back to back games in the AAC and the League, and created 38 chances across the two games... time to press on and push for a top four finish, which is somehow still in reach!
tim1966
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  13,234,000

Post by tim1966 »

Burnley 0 - 1 Leicester

Thoroughly deserved victory for Leicester!
Totally outplayed in this one. Lucky to only concede 1 goal.
Well played Will
redblueeagle
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  49,018,684

Post by redblueeagle »

Arsenal 2-3 Liverpool

This game was not as close as the score line suggests as we were 3-0 down at one stage. I did expect to lose as Liverpool are the strongest side in this league. That said they didn't win the title last season and are chasing Villa this season. If the season ended today and we finsihed 4th I would take it after only getting promoted last season

Played Ed
Nocky
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  4,169,665

Post by Nocky »

Chelsea 2-2 Villa

I feared the worst when I saw they had the counter but the early goal changed that with them handing us the tactical advatage. Unfortunately, an A tactic always gives the opportunity for goals and we couldn't hold the lead meaning we end up with the draw. Still - this is a tricky one to come through and last season we lost 2-0 at the Bridge so this is an improvement.

We just about hold on to top spot but have Liverpool breathing down our necks. 7 games to go and we have 4 of them at home but will have to go to Anfield at some stage in what could be a make or break game for the title.

A word on Ronaldo - eyebrows were raised when we signed him for £86m at the auction but the 9 goals he's bagged so far have been invaluable and, in games like this, he's been the difference between a loss and a draw. If we win the league or even get top 4 he's been a great signing
Bedoza
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  34,361,332

Post by Bedoza »

Watford 1 - 2 Tottenham

I did mention before the game that Jann-Fiete Arp was a weapon. Knowing this - still couldn't contain him as Arp's double did the damage. Dylan Moonan pulled one back for the Hornets but too little too late. The Spurs leapfrog the Hornets and the drop is edging ever closer.